Seeking Collaboration for an ASL Gaming App Prototype

Hello Principle Community,

I’m Jon Mowl, the founder of Play With ASL, a startup dedicated to creating an innovative American Sign Language (ASL) learning platform. Our mission is to make ASL learning accessible, engaging, and effective through gamification and technology. Feel free to check out our website ([https://www.PlayWithASL.com]).

We are currently seeking experienced users of Principle to help develop a prototype for our app. We have digital assets ready for use, including animations and illustrations, as well as flowcharts detailing how the app will function.

I’ve worked extremely hard on this project, but resources are limited in my community. Thus, I’m reaching out to this community for support. This will be a paid project, and we’re looking for individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the realm of accessibility and education.

If you’re interested in collaborating or know someone who might be, please let me know. Your expertise could be instrumental in bringing this project to life and making a meaningful impact.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

Cheers,
Jon Mowl
Founder of Play With ASL

1 Like

I just sent you a message, Jon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.