Multiple event destinations

Occasionally I want a touch event to trigger a series of artboard animations. I can currently use a touch begin and a touch end to trigger two animations; and a third and fourth can be triggered using hover in/out events. It would be awesome to have support for more actions spawning from a single tap event.

4 Likes

Yes! I would be very happy with that too - it’s too much of a workaround right now to make multiple animations happen from one tap.

Just have the event go to a new artboard and change everything on the new artboard. You can have as many animations/component changes as you want this way.

2 Likes

Hi Daniel,

This is pretty time-consuming to apply. Why not allowing us to separate multiple Events with a comma?

It’s not because we don’t have the key to the front door that the unlocked, rear door is just next to it. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

1 Like

This is pretty time-consuming to apply. Why not allowing us to separate multiple Events with a comma?

If you work using components, assuming each component has all its visual states well defined, you can simply, as Daniel said, use a tap trigger to go to another screen with all the needed components in their new states.

I see that as pretty straightforward solution and probably easier to maintain than having elements with multiple triggers.

1 Like