Looking to HIRE Someone With Principle Experience

Hi there!

At Powerhouse we design brands & digital experiences for some of the most exciting startups of our time.

Our focus is on producing work that is both emotionally compelling and designed to drive actual business results.

Our clients are a mix of exciting new consumer brands and game-changing tech companies, and we work across a variety of categories so there is never a dull moment.

Our work strives for a world-class standard that pushes the boundaries of what has been done.

Our ethos is about cutting out the B.S. Simplicity, with character.

We’re seeking a part-time web designer to help bring our clients’ exciting visions to life. This will begin as a part-time role with the potential of becoming a full-time position. We are seeking individuals who speak english fluently and who are available during U.S. time zone hours.

Check out our work at pwerhouse.com

An added bonus: we are seeking someone with experience with motion design, specifically Principle.

Thank you!

Hi there,
I do principle like 5 years or so. Yes speaking English nearly fluently (Ukrainian, living in English speaking country for 5 years), but im In Dubai time zone.
If still vacant and interested - please contact me denyskurnosov@gmail.com or https://dribbble.com/denyskurnosov

I know this post is really old but I have lots of Principle experience if you still looking @liel

Here I am! I’m available as freelancer.

Thanks
F.