How do I import from Sketch 73?

Hi,
Ok, just renewed the license, happy to give it another try. but not a happy one unfortunately
My import from Sketch is not working. …
And it is a very small file…

• I have the latest Sketch version : Version 73 (127175)
  • I have the latest principle version: Version 6.9 (6011)
  • Added the log below the message.

Can you help me out?
thanks,
Fran

This is the log:
Update Principle and Sketch to the latest verisons to see if that fixes import. Then email both this file and the Sketch file to hello@principleformac.com
versions:sk 73 → pr 6.9

log:
Script: /Applications/Principle.app/Contents/Resources/Sketch52Import.js

TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘influenceRectForFrame(layer).size.width’)
at process_layer (/Users/…Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:308:85)
at process_layer (/Users/frXXX/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:550:52)
at process_layer (/Users/frXXXLibrary/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:550:52)
at process_layer (/Users/frXXX/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:550:52)
at artboardToMetaData (/Users/frXXX/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:158:35)
at flatMap (/Users/frXXX/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:882:39)
at exportDirect (/Users/frXXX/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:165:34)
at onRun (/Users/frXXX/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:911:13)

I am having this problem too.

Sketch Version 73 (127175) - Principle Version 6.9 (6011)

My log looks similar:

Update Principle and Sketch to the latest verisons to see if that fixes import. Then email both this file and the Sketch file to hello@principleformac.com
log:
Script: /Applications/UI Prototype/Principle.app/Contents/Resources/Sketch52Import.js

TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘influenceFrame.origin.x’)
at process_layer (/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:531:60)
at process_layer (/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:550:52)
at process_layer (/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:550:52)
at artboardToMetaData (/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:158:35)
at flatMap (/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:882:39)
at exportDirect (/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:165:34)
at onRun (/Users/Adam/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:911:13)

I have the same problem. :frowning_face: I just renewed my license and I can’t import from sketch.
I have also the latest Sketch version : Version 73 (127175) and the latest principle version: Version 6.9 (6011)

I hope this bug will be fixed.

Log:
log:
Script: /Applications/Principle.app/Contents/Resources/Sketch52Import.js

TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘influenceFrame.origin.x’)
at process_layer (/Users/Dieuwertje/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:531:60)
at process_layer (/Users/Dieuwertje/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:550:52)
at process_layer (/Users/Dieuwertje/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:550:52)
at artboardToMetaData (/Users/Dieuwertje/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:158:35)
at flatMap (/Users/Dieuwertje/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:882:39)
at exportDirect (/Users/Dieuwertje/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:165:34)
at onRun (/Users/Dieuwertje/Library/Application Support/com.bohemiancoding.sketch3/Plugins/Untitled.sketchplugin:911:13)

Principle 6.10 is now available with support for importing from Sketch 73

1 Like