Principle Version: Version 5.12 (5024)
macOS Version: Version 10.15.7
Description of what you need help with: Hello, how can I get the fill goes from top left to bottom right?
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create two layers. One called bg and the other called color.
- Make both layers angle 45 degrees.
- Duplicate the artboard.
- Make the color layer fill with green color.
- Link the two artboards.
- Make Center X no animation.
- The fill goes from the center of the rectangle to both sides, which is not the animation that I’m looking for.
How can I get the fill goes from top left to bottom right? Thank you.
Screenshots/Sketch File/Principle file: (if applicable)