Description of what you need help with:
I usually plan animation plot of UI components in Figma. In principle I just make transition. There isn’t this problem with Sketch, but with Figma… try behavior below.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create first artboard in figma and place black text «Hello, world!».
- Copy this artboard and place it to the right.
- On first artboard set opacity of text to 0%. Opacity on second artboard is 100%, don’t touch it.
- Select this artboards and import them in clear principle document.
- Try to make transition beetween them and see…
- …There isn’t text image on the first artboard!
- If you try to set opacity 100% to text on first artboard in Principle, text won’t be visible.
Screenshots/Sketch File/Principle file:
Help please! It’s very important for my work.