Have you searched the Docs and Knowledge base? Yes
Principle Version: Version 5.9 (5020)
macOS Version: 10.14.6
Sketch Version: 60.1
Description of what you need help with:
Client downloads the exported file from DropBox and unzips it to find there’s non-usable content in there. Basically, can’t user test this.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- From Principle, Export to Mac
- Upload the file to Dropbox for client to download
- At this point, in the Dropbox, the file has an extension (.app) added to it. Example: prototype-file.app.
- Client downloads it and realizes it’s now a zip file: prototype-file.app.zip
- Unzips it and finds a folder named Contents… but no movie nor way of using it. Screenshot below.
Screenshots/Sketch File/Principle file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyi097ttp94b1ew/principle.png?dl=0